[PGR_PA_r8] E4 Jennifer Lynn Cahill US Air Force Veteran Ephrata Pa. Feb. 20/21 2022

PGR Vetrep East pgrpa.vetrep.east at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:34:30 EST 2022

*E4 Jennifer Lynn (Morris) Cahill US Air Force Veteran*

*Sunday February 21st 2022 Ephrata Pa 17501*

The Patriot Guard Riders have been asked to stand in honor of US Air Force
Veteran Jennifer Lynn (Morris) Cahill at her viewing and committal on
Sunday February 20th from 1700 to 1900 Hrs and again Monday at 0930 Hrs
 Jennifer was proud to be a U.S. Air Force Veteran, serving from 1995 to
1999, stationed in Alaska. Her service to her country was important to her.
She worked as a Communications Coordinator for the Dept. of the Navy

We will meet at Good Sipler Funeral & Cremation Centre, Sunday the 20th at
1630 Hrs and again on Monday Feb. 21st at Our Mother of Perpetual Help
Catholic Church.

Internment with full military honors. Will take place after the service on
Monday, at Middlecreek Church Cemetery. E4 Jennifer Lynn Cahill is a true
American Patriot that served this nation with honor and now it is our turn
to stand and honor her.

* Viewing 1700-1900 Hrs*
*Staging Sunday Feb. 20th*    *1630 Hrs*

*  Good Sipler Funeral & Cremation Centre 34 N. Reamstown Rd. Stevens, PA
17578 **Map*  https://goo.gl/maps/bGLoYvPsNSVK76nq8

* Viewing/Service 1000 1130 Hrs. **Staging: Monday February 21st*.  *0930
Hrs*

*Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church 320 Church Avenue Ephrata, PA
17522 Map:  *https://goo.gl/maps/7yQno7BGaWKScDCv8

*Committal with Military Honors*

*Following Service Middle Creek Church Cemetery *
*RCIC: Sunday*   *Don Barry*
*Email:*   wasmphone at aol.com

*RCIC: Monday*
*Paul Soboleski **Email:*    Paulski58 at yahoo.com