[PGR_PA_r8] RC Needed Unacompanied Navy Veteran Walter Stanley Frye April 19th

PGR Vetrep East pgrpa.vetrep.east at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:43:27 EDT 2022

*(Please respond all yes or no)AMHAN Walter Stanley Frye III **US Navy
Veteran*

*Tuesday April 19th 2022 Annville, PA*

The staff of Indiantown Gap National Cemetery has informed the Patriot
Guard Riders that United States Navy Veteran, Walter Stanley Frye III has
passed away with no known family,
Walter served honorably as an Aviation Structural Mechanic (Hydraulic)
Airman from 1959-1963. We have been asked to stand in honor of Walter and
his service to our nation, as he is interred with full military honors at
Indiantown Gap National Cemetery,
Tuesday April 19th, at 0930 Hrs.
We will be there to ensure that AMHAN Walter Stanley Frye III gets the
honor he deserves as he goes to his final rest. United States Navy Veteran
Walter Frye is a true patriot that served his country honorably. Now it is
our turn to stand and honor him.

*Tuesday April 19th 2022 Indiantown Gap National Cemetery*
* Staging:*
*       0900 Hrs. Service:      0930 Hrs.*

*Indiantown Gap National Cemetery*
*Map:   *https://goo.gl/maps/AAL5327FV6A2

Stage at the parking lot opposite the rear of the PA Memorial,
(Turn left at the US flag circle)
DO NOT PROCEED TO COMMITTAL SITE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

*NOTE:   **Concealed carry permits are NOT recognized on military
installations and federal reservations. Indiantown Gap National Cemetery is
a federal reservation. Do not bring weapons or hazardous materials to this
mission.*

*RCIC:      Email:     * <Russwilliamhog at gmail.com>

For mission information, contact:
Eric M. Cramer, Veterans Liaison East